Save Incomplete - enable partial completion - save & complete later.
- Student proceeds to take an evaluation. They are interrupted or otherwise do not have time to complete it. Currently they could submit it and then come back and complete it later. Rather than having to submit a partially complete evaluation, they click on save. They can come back and complete and submit the evaluation as long as it has not expired.
- Adjust the data model to include a state for the response which is ""Saved"" (not submitted)
- Update the methods which calculate the evaluation stats to ignore saved responses (for # responses, listing, export, etc.)
- Add admin system config option to enable Saving evals (disabled by default)
- This should go in the student settings - a boolean is OK
- Update the take eval screen to include the Save button if it is enabled for this installation
- Purge/delete all saved responses when the evaluation ends (since they can never be completed)
- It may be possible to keep these in an incomplete state without purging them but this might make the database a little messy
- Add a message at the top and just above the Submit indicating if this eval has been saved previously and not submitted
- Add a popup when clicking on Save so that student is warned that saved evals are not part of the results until they have been submitted