Two out of seven instructors whose accounts we accessed (in order to view their dashboards once evals were created) see two boxes rather than one:
1. For which you are being evaluated
2. You are administering
Screenshots below show this.
Instructors should have only the first box.
In trying to understand why this happened with 2 out of the 7 instructors, we checked/considered the following:
1. Admin is in, then out of site
2. Roles in sites and realms' permissions for instructors were set correctly
3. Other faculty who also had evals close last week did not have the two screens
4. The instructional formats were different (one Writing, the other Seminar) so the error cannot be associated with the template.