We are using Evaluation System with the da_evalprovider tool to assign evals to hierarchy nodes. Assigning evaluations to hierarchy nodes is no longer working. I am not seeing any errors in the tomcat logs or browser console. Steps to reproduce:
- Make sure you are using Delegated Access and the da_evalprovider tool and have an existing hierarchy
- Login as admin
- Access the Administration Workpsace
- Click on the Evaluation System tool
- Click on the My Evaluations tab
- Click on the 0 groups link
- Click on the 'Modify assigned groups for this evaluation' link
- Click on the 'Assign Evaluation to Hierarchy Nodes' link
- Drop down the root hierarchy level to list the sub levels
- Check the box next to one of those
- Click 'Save Assigned Groups'
- Click on Done
Expected Result : After clicking done, you should be returned to the My Evaluations page with the number of groups changed to reflect the number of sites this is assigned to
Actual Result : Eval is assigned to 0 groups
You also should be able to when creating an evaluation, assign it to these hierarchy nodes and the students within those nodes should be able to take the evaluation. Currently this seems to be broken.