SmartSite@UCDavis - 2.7.2-rc1 - Sakai 2.7.1 - Server "ucddev1"
TEST PROCESS -
on no category site and category sites
1 - exported grades only xls & csv
2 - exported grades & structure xls & csv
- in all instances, got choice popup allowing selection to not export comments - ok
export comments box is checked by default. I un-checked it.
- in all instances, the exported spreadsheet only had item columns - ok
- for structure imports - there is now a "field" for displaying the statistics chart - NEW and ok
- as a control, left export comments box checked and exported. there are still comments columns for all items - ok
- in all instances, in the popup choice box, cancel button works as expected and previous button is greyed out - "ok
is the previous button supposed to work?
QA RESULTS -
IF the previous button is supposed to be greyed out