This request comes in from a professor at our university. Please revise the case when there is both a long description and a file attachment on a topic or forum in the Forums tool.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a topic in a forum.
2. Add text in the Long Description field.
3. Add a file attachment.
4. The link to users says "View Full Description and attachments." This should either say "View Full Description and Attachment(s)" or "View full description and attachment(s)." (Professors tend to notice these things!)
- If only a long description, the message currently reads "View Full Description."
- If only an attachment, the message currently reads "View attachments."
- Please standardize on a format, whether first word capitalized and rest lowercase (except for proper names) or use Title Case throughout. Also, I am suggesting "(s)" in the event there is only one file attachment instead of multiple attachments.
Thank you for considering this minor fix!