1. Login to Coursework as an Instructor.
2. After login, click on the F07-2_GROUP-300-01 tab.
3. In the menu on the left, click on Syllabus.
4. When the Syllabus page opens, at the top left corner, click on the
Create/Edit link. When the next page opens and if there are existing Syllabus
created, at the top left corner, click on the Add button. When the next page
opens, notice there is a FCKeditor window with rows of buttons at the top. In
the second row, notice the Insert/Edit Flash buttons.
5. Click on the Flash button to invoke the Flash Properties popup window.
6. At the URL link enter a link for a flash file OR click on the Browse
Server to select a flash file, then click on the OK button.
7. A FLASH icon/placeholder is now displayed in the FCKeditor window.
8. In the buttons at the bottom, click on the Post button to Post the
Syllabus or click on the Save Draft button to Save the Syllabus but invoke
error message "Error: The HTML attribute pattern '
loop="true" menu="true"' is not allowed".
9. Please note that the Post or Save Draft problem occurred in Firefox browser only. In IE browser, a flash .swf file cannot be uploaded and will display Error number: 203, therefore, it cannot arrive to the point of Post or Save. It is probably due to lack of flash player in the IE browser. If this is the case, the Flash button should be disabled in the IE browser.