Faculty/Peer-advisors have no limit on the number of feedback forms that can be provided for any particular cell or artifact. This can make data mining difficult when unique data is required (e.g. rating data). Additionally, there may be no desire for general feedback, only feedback attached to an artifact.
1. Options must be presented within the Matrix configuration to either allow unrestricted or restricted feedback with the following options:
(a) allow many, one or none feedback form per submitted artifact
(b) allow many, one or none feedback form per cell/page (general feedback)
2. If no feedback is allowed, then the option to configure feedback in cells will not be displayed
3. These options must be respected in the Cell Detail screen to conditionally show or hide the "Add Feedback" as appropriate
4. These options cannot be changed if the matrix/wizard has been published and used
- Note this change will require a database change and update scripts **