Affects Version/s: 2.5.4
Environment:win xp sp3, ie 7.x, Sakai QA Network qa5-us (svn tags/sakai-2.5.4-rc02) using Oracle - Built: 01/09/09 13:03 - Sakai sakai-2.5.4-rc02 - Server tartar , http://qa5-us.sakaiproject.org/portal,
When a matrix that uses global forms is exported and then imported, the forms are recreated in the eportfolio site rather than using the global forms. I don't know when this problem was introduced. I'm fairly certain it wasn't evident in early released versions of 2.5. I first noticed on IU's 2.5 branch, and then started testing in generic Sakai. The problem is evident in 2.5.4-rc02, but not in 2.6.
1. Log in as admin and go to the Portfolio Admin site.
2. Add some forms to Portfolio admin and publish global
3. Logout as admin and login as regular user
4. Create a new portfolio site.
5. Create a new matrix and use the global forms for refelction, feedback, and evaluation.
6. Export matrix.
7. Import exported matrix into the same site.
8. Open the forms tool. Since the matriix used global forms, no forms should appear, but instead a copy of each global form is added to the Forms tool.