Seen on all 3 rc2 instances on sakai-stable.
This is a new bug in 2.0.1; it wasn't happening previously.
Changes made in the student scores screen of grading (adjusting question score, feedback, comments) don't get saved when you hit the Update button.
Changes made on the Total Scores page do get saved; this problem is specific to the student scores page.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Click on the scores link for a published assessment with submissions.
2) On the Total Scores page, click on a student name or ID.
3) On the student scores page, adjust the score for a question or put something in a comment box.
4) Click Update to return to the Total Scores page.
5) Your changes won't be saved.