2.0.1, all local instances
When you export and then re-import an assessment with a matching question, either the last choice/match may be lost or the selection feedback for all the choices may be lost.
(answer choice lost in oracle, feedback lost in hsqldb, mysql test was fine)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create an assessment with a matching question. Put at least 5 choice/match pairs in the question.
2) Export and then re-import the assessment.
3) View the matching question in the re-imported assessment.
All Comments Work Log Change History Subversion Commits Sort Order:
Comment by Ed Smiley [24-Aug-2005 15:05] [ Permlink ]
There were issues in losing the last, but this sounds like a regression (unless this is only >4 bug). The differences (answer choice lost in oracle, feedback lost in hsqldb, mysql test was fine) may be due to different versions on the builds, as there is nothing that should be DB dependent that wouldn't affect authoring.
I'll be testing in Oracle on my instance with the latest Samigo code (1368).
Comment by Ed Smiley [24-Aug-2005 16:16] [ Permlink ]
Doesn't look like a regression.
OK, in an import of ten questions
1) question and all matches are preserved, as well as general feedback
2) selection feedback is lost for all matches
So the problem is currently just selection-level feedback.
We did have a problem at one time with the last selection getting lost, but that was fixed some time ago.
I will work on this, but suggest it has a lower relative priority.
Also, in the meantime, documented this in the readme.