Affects Version/s: 2.7.x
Environment:observed this problem on qa3: sakai-2.7.0-rc01 QA on Oracle - Built: 05/28/10 13:02 - Sakai sakai-2.7.0-rc01 - Server qa3-us)
and trunk: sakai/trunk on HSQLDB - Built: 07/19/10 04:00 - Sakai Revision: 79616 (Kernel 1.2.0-SNAPSHOT)- Server localhost
If a coordinator or evaluator attempts to view a subpage of another users wizard, the page displayed is the coord's/eval's on page. Have not yet tested with reviewer role but this likely affects that role as well. To reproduce:
1. In a portffolio site, create and publish a wizard with a main page and two subpages. Add an evaluation form to all 3 pages and assign the cood and eval roles as evaluators.
2. Make sure both coordinator and evaluator have "evaluate" permission for Wizards.
3. log in as student attach work to the subpages and submit all 3 pages.
4. Log in as coord or evaluator.
5. Open the published wizard and use the user dropdown to access the student's wizard. You should see the main page of the student's wizard with two pending subpages.
6. Now, click the link to one of the subpages. Instead of seeing the student's pending subpage, you will see your own subpage.
Not sure when this crept in, but it is very serious.