If a participant adds a form to a matrix cell and the form contains an attachment, invited reviewers who are not a member of the site cannot see or open the attachment. Reviewers should be able to see everything a participant adds to a cell.
1. Create a new matrix.
2. In Matrix properties, set the default reflection form to "Reflection - Standard". Then set the default feedback form to "Feedback - Standard" and enable the setting: "Allow participant to send feedback invitations to additional reviewers"
3. Publish the matrix.
4. Log in as a participant.
5. Open a cell and add a reflection form. Type some text in the FCK editor and add an attachment to the form.
6. Save the reflection.
7. Click Request Feedback and request feedback an oncourse user that is not in the site.
8. Log out
9. Log into the email of the the invited Reviewer.
10. Locate the feedback invitation and click the link. You should be prompted to log in. Be sure to use the login and password for the invited reviewer.
11. You should be taken directly to the cell with the reflection form. Open the form. The attachment link is not visible.