Affects Version/s: 2.8.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Help Content
'Link to parent site' information missing in site info help.
Please review help for missing information for siteinfo since 2.6
The Site Info tool provides information about the worksite you are currently in. If you have a maintain role on the site, you can use this tool to make changes to information about the site, tools available in the site, and access to the site. You can also publish the site using the Site Info tool. More...
How do I?
- Adding, editing, removing, hiding, or reordering tools
- Adding, editing, or removing participants
- Viewing participants in your site
- Controlling access to your site
- Editing information about your site
- Changing participant roles
- Publishing or unpublishing a site
- Changing your site's appearance
- Importing material or participants from another site you own
- Viewing site information
- Duplicating a site
- Adding or removing a class or section
- Editing your site information if you've removed the Site Info tool
- Managing groups