verified on mysql and oracle qa nightly builds, and also on the 2.0.1 mysql instance on stable.
The "All Submissions" menu choice on the Total Scores page of grading has stopped working. When you select it the page refreshes, but you can still only see the last submission.
The same menu still works on the Question Scores page, and if you select All Submissions there and then return to the total scores page, you can see all submissions there too.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Take a published assessment and submit it for grading.
2) Take it a second time and submit it for grading.
3) Log in as site maintainer and click on the scores link for that assessment.
4) On the total scores page, choose "All Submissions".
5) Notice you can still only see the submission from step 2.
6) Go to question scores and select "All Submissions" there. Now both submissions show up.
7) Return to the total scores page. Yup, now there's two submissions there.
9) Switch back to "Last Submission" in the menu on the total scores page.
10) Switch back to "All submissions" - again it doesn't work.