In order to perform off-cycle releases of OSP, assignments and other major CLE capabilities, a number of CLE projects that OSP and assignments are either directly or transitively dependent upon will also need to be prepped for off-cycle releases so that SNAPSHOT dependencies can be eliminated prior to performing an OSP or assignment release.
Courier, presence and velocity are three such projects and since each are rather intertwined from a dependency standpoint they will be handled as a group.
For each project the following work will occur:
1. Change <groupId> coordinate from org.sakaiproject to org.sakaiproject.[project name] (current <artifactId> and <version> values will not be changed.)
2. Change parent to appropriate purepom.
3. Add an assembly.
4. Add <distributionManagement>, <repositories>, <pluginRepositories> and <reporting> declarations to base pom.
5. Update <dependencyManagement> declarations as necessary
6. Delete commented out lines generated some years ago during the kernel repackaging/refactoring effort. Perform other clean up tasks as necessary.
Changing the <groupId> will require updating pom.xml files of projects that declare these projects as dependencies.