versions: 1.5 and 2.0
Steps to verify:
1. Log into 1.5 or 2.0 instance as a student.
2. Go to site "PHYS 101) if in integrated version.
3. Take the test "4.18 Survey Questions" or "4.18 Survey questions 2".
4. Answer questions, submit for grading, view scores as instructor.
5. All survey questions are auto-scored at 0 points, although they are worth more and they have no wrong answer.
So how should survey questions be auto-scored? I claim that if a survey question is worth more than 0 points, you should get the points for answering the question no matter what you choose. (If you leave the question unanswered, you don't get the points.)