See linked issue
If more than one user has the maintain role in a site, they should be able to edit questions in each others' assessments only if the questions are not drawn from question pools. If the question came from someone else's question pool, the user trying to edit it should get a warning message. (Right now Samigo
just throws an exception.)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in as user #1. Go to a site in which #1 has the maintain role.
2. In the site, go to T&Q and create an assessment. Import a question from a question pool into the assessment, and save it.
3. Go to the Site Info tool and grant user #2 the maintain role in the site. Log out.
4. Log in as user #2 and go to the site, then T&Q. You have the maintain role now, so you can view the new assessment.
5. Modify the question that user #1 imported and click save.
What should happen is that Samigo should check whether the question was imported from a question pool or created from scratch. If the question was created from scratch, user #2 should be able to edit it. If the question came from a question pool, #2 should get a warning message.