Affects Version/s: 10.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Worksite Setup
Environment:trunk + experimental on HSQLDB - Built: 04/18/13 02:30 - Sakai Revision: 122949 (Kernel 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT)- Server sakai-nightly.uits.iupui.edu
Previous Issue Keys:BLTI-229
To reproduce failure:
1. Login as admin
2. Select External tools
3. Select Tools Available in System
4. Select Add External Tool to System
5. Add configuration parameters and save
6. In a site, select Site Info>Edit Tools
7. Add the tool you configured in step 5 and continue
Results: LTI tool is not added to tool list; Tool does not display in Sites editor.
Note: Using the sakai.basiclti.admin [Tools Added to Sites>Add Available Tool to Site] method to add an LTI tool to a specific siteID also fails.
Note: Adding a tool using sakai.basiclti works as expected.