Many properties are disabled/off by default. This makes testing these difficult and hides good functionality that is tested from users. This jira is mostly just to track any options that we want to change and either turn on for the 2.10 release or turn off, so we don't forget.
IMPLEMENTATION NOTE: Changing these defaults means changing the code specified and ALSO updating the default properties file (for documentation purposes)
- Allow importing the site info (home page)
- Import the open close dates from forums
KNL-273- Content Zip - We have been running this option for most clients and it is much safer with the extra checks involved. This is also default on the QA servers
SAK-7475- Allow instructor to submit on behalf of student, new feature added for 2.9
MSGCNTR-584- Showing profiles between msgcntr and profile2
- which was introduced in https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-24869
SAK-8005- Announcement reorder - The property enableReorder might need to be changed though
LSNBLDR-177- Most likely cc-export will be on by default anyway
SAK-19464- I think we should remove the code for the non dhtml more display. This categorizes by term and works pretty good now, having two views is confusing
SAK-23812- Peer assessment is new feature and I'd put it on by default, it's getting significant testing
SAK-22282- Group submissions were available for 2.9 but just patched in for 2.10, we want to make sure this is well tested and probably should just be enabled by default
Display the Sender's profile picture on received messages.
- select the randomised impl
- enable support in Resources
- enables a link icon for each tool in the portal so you can get a direct URL to the tool.
- in conjunction with the above, if set to true, shows the option to shorten that link.
Ability to create Web Content links from Resources
Please add any others in comments. These will be discussed at a future release team meeting