Uploaded image for project: 'Sakai'
  1. Sakai
  2. SAK-2869

Non-ascii characters characters lost in simple text documents

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: CLOSED
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 2.0.1
    • Fix Version/s: 2.1.0
    • Component/s: Content
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      stable-mysql 2.1.004

      Description

      transfering files via webdav having filenames with non-ascii characters does not preserve the filename (typically non-ascii characters
      get changed to "?"). However content gets preserved.

      All other forms of resource creation work with non-ascii characters both in title and content except one:

      • creating a text document online does not preserve non-ascii characters in content (but respects it in the title). In 003 the
        non-ascii content was preserved.

      I guess they are related so I didn't fill 2 reports, and I'm aware there have been other reports in the past. I noticed some
      changes between 002 and 003 and now with 004 so I wanted to report because it does not seem to be fixed.

        Gliffy Diagrams

          Zeplin

            Attachments

              Activity

                People

                Assignee:
                fribeiro Feliz Gouveia
                Reporter:
                fribeiro Feliz Gouveia
                Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                0 Start watching this issue

                  Dates

                  Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:

                    Git Integration