1. Logged in as admin
2. Accessed MyWorkspace->Worksite Setup
3. Changed view from
"Show 10 items per page" to
"Show 20 items per page"
4. Revised the "Gap Testing" worksite
5. Added the Samigo tool to the worksite
6. "Comfirmation Site Tools" page came back with
You are removing the following site
You are adding
Samigo + the list of already added sites
7. Clicked "Finish"
8. It took me back to the "Gap Testing" info page
9. I went back to verify that Site Info was not actually removed
since I had not specified that it be removed. It was there.
10. Clicked "Cancel" and was back to the "Gap Testing" info page
11. Clicked "Cancel" to get back to the list of worksites
12. The view was automatically changed to
"Show 200 items per page"
1. Why did "Site Info" end up in the remove item list?
2. Why did the worksite view change to 200 items?
I tried duplicating this error. Can't get the first part (Site Info) to be duplicated, but the second part is being duplicated. Now I notice that on the "Gap Testing" info page, the "Gap Testing Participant's List" section has a drop box which indicates 200 items per page view. Maybe this is the problem?