Affects Version/s: 10.3, 10.5, 10.6
Fix Version/s: 10.7
Environment:Confirmed on https://qa10-mysql.nightly.sakaiproject.org/portal
If a professor sets a group assignment and then previews in the "View Site As: Student" view, on existing the student view the options to "Edit," Duplicate," and "View Submissions" are no longer available for the professor.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
- Add at least two groups to the site, e.g. Group A, Group B (Site Info > Manage Groups)
- Assignments > Add > configure one assignment for Group A. (Check box for "Is this a collaborative group submission?" and "Display only to selected groups" and select Group A.) Post.
- Assignments > Add > configure another assignment for Group B. Same settings.
- From the top right "View Site As" drop down, select Student.
- Student preview appears
- Exit the student view
- The instructor edit / duplicate / view submissions options are no longer available. Also, the 0/0 "In/New" links are also invisible.
(This issue does not appear to happen on nightly Sakai 11 trunk.)
VIDEO DEMO on our production service: