Affects Version/s: 11.0
Component/s: News (RSS)
- It's coming up right now as "RSS Portlet". I think we should just remove the News tool and take over it's tool registration.
(Didn't take it over, using the conversion script that's already there)
- Rename it from "RSS Portlet" probably just to "News" like the other tool, and take over it's tool registration
- Remove the previous News tool
(Previous news tool removed)
- Just close out the jiras related to News. There are only 3
(All other jiras closed out)
- Make the initial page a little more welcoming (Right now it says "Not yet configured, Please configure this portlet"). I think that message could be updated a little?
(Changed portlet to "tool" for Sakai, changed the wording here for this to say "Please configure this news tool before using.")