When you edit a user to select a permission option, selecting one of the check boxes causes the alignment of the table to shift so that it isn't properly aligned with the other rows in the table.
- go to delegated access as an admin user
- click on "search by user"
- enter a user and click "submit query"
- click "edit" to edit the user permissions
- click "expand all nodes"
- check the box for access admin (or shopping admin, or site access) for one of the nodes, e.g. "Music"
- note that the alignment of the Music node has shifted so that it appears to be indented under Medicine and the other cells are likewise off-set and do not match up with the appropriate columns
This issue can also be seen in the edit shopping period settings table (see second screenshot).
- go to Delegated Access
- click Shopping Admin
- click on the + sign to expand the hierarchy
- check the box next to one of the nodes, e.g. "education"
- note that the alignment of the selected node is now offset from the rest of the table