Affects Version/s: 11.0
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:MacBook Pro; OS X Maverics Version 10.9.4; Safari 7.0.5;
OS:windows 10, Browser(s): Chrome
OS:windows 7, Browser(s): chrome
- 1. Login as Instrcutor, Select one of course test site, click on Resources.
2. Click on Actions -> click on 'Create HTML Page'
3. From CKeditor, click on Link icon -> Link page will pop up -> Click Browse Server
4. Select a pdf, jpg, png, doc file (.doc) and click "Download" icon
Files don't download as expected
1. In MacBook:
We cannot download any files in MacBook.
2. In Windows 7 & Windows 10:
In Windows 7 & Windows 10, we could download all the files a few days back, yesterday we could not download any files and today we can only download the files that are uploaded today and cannot download any other files available in the resources