Affects Version/s: 11.0, 12.7, 19.3, 20.0, 21.0 [Tentative]
Component/s: Site Info
Environment:Windows 8.1,Browser(s): Chrome
qa1-us.nightly.sakaiproject.org, QA01, Nightly Trunk.
In 'site info'->'Manage tools', when we remove tools from the selected tools list (By clicking Red 'X' button) they appear to be removed, but they actually aren't getting removed.
To reproduce issue:
1. Login as instructor
2. Go to Site info -> Manage tools.
3. Remove the 'Lessons' tool from the list on right side (By clicking Red 'X' button).
4. Dialogue box appears saying "Remove Configured tool ?" select 'Yes'.
5. The tool seems to be removed for the list.
6.Then click on 'Continue' button, redirects to confirming page click 'Finish'.
7. Now look into the left side panel of tools, you should be able to see the 'Lessons' tool again.
Note : The above issue is with Lessons, News, External tool & Web content tools.