In Forums, it was noted that there are 3-4 different styles of buttons right now in Morpheus. (This might already be something looked at across all the tools but I didn't find an issue)
- The buttons on top have a style that appears to be mostly from navIntraTool and a type of "tab" view, but they aren't really tabs.
- The next/previous buttons have a style (button and formButtonDisabled when they're disabled)
- Link and Help buttons have styles
- The action buttons (Reply/Email/etc) have a style which seems to be a combination of href and button.
- Move thread has a style of button display-topic-picker
- The post button on creating a new conversation has a style that appears to be just inherited from submit since there's no class on it.
All of these look different with different colors and different border styles. Ideally there would be less button styles in forums.