Student users are unable to upload files to any course other than their My Workspace site from the CkEditor. Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as Instructor
2. Create a folder and give the Student role Create permissions
3. Create Lesson Builder page with comment section
4. Login as the Student
5. Access the Lesson Builder tool in the site
6. Click on the comment button
7. Click on the CKeditor Insert Image icon
8. Click on the Browser Server button
Expected Result :
Student user should have access to upload new files to the folder where the permissions
The upload file icon is greyed out and user is unable to upload file.
I've tried adding the content.new permission to the Student role for the course in my testing as well. No changes by adding the content.new realm to the student.