Affects Version/s: 11.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Forums Tool
One of our lecturers has reported that copied links to Forum conversation posts link back to the general Forum and not individual conversation posts.
Steps to reproduce:
1. In a conversation post in a Forum topic, click on 'Edit'.
2. In the 'Edit' screen, click on 'Cancel'.
3. The screen to which one returns provides the option to 'Copy Link' (to the particular post).
4. Copying and pasting this link into a browser takes one to the Vula login page.
5. Logging in takes one to the general Forums tool, not to the post from which the link was copied.
Direct linking to the Forum post works in 10.x.