Add NYU customizations for MathJax.
- Placement of the "Enable MathJax" toggle in the "Manage Tools" screen. The text for this could read as:
"Enable MathJax for automatic rendering of LaTeX and AsciiMath in this site. Learn More."
In this case, the "learn more" link is pointing to the Sakai screensteps documentation for the LaTeX feature.
- Removal of the individual tool-level selectors for MathJax in "Manage Tools".
- Automatic exclusion of MathJax rendering in the following T&Q question types: Calculated Question, Fill in the Blank, Numeric Response
- Warning indicator messages in the above question types when MathJax is enabled, informing instructors that MathJax rendering is not supported for the question text.
- Preview Plugin Feature in CKEditor.