This ticket is for the following roster improvements:
- Move the Export to a Button
- All the other tabs are for different views. A tab, which when clicked, would cause a download does not fit in with the rest of the tool.
- The roster members are now split up into role tables.
- This change was done as it is a waste of screen real estate to repeat the same information over and over. That is list out "access" for each user who is an access role.
- The filtering via role and group still works, as well as search
- The member details are now in line with the role header
- Roles are organized in the page by number of permissions, that is the role with the most permissions (via the permissions tab) is listed first, etc
- Since not all of the roster data may be retrieved in the first page load, the number of members shown is listed
- If a role table is larger than the screen the header stays fixed to the top as you scroll down
- The number of members shown is also fixed
- Stripping was fixed in the roster tool
- The row you are hovering over is now indicated
- Add the ability to show a 12 hour clock in the roster via the sakai.property roster.12HrClock. The roster time and date is now controlled by the bundle: lastVisitTimeDate
- Cleanup, removed unused handlebars files and some unused CSS classes
These improvements are a forward port of our local Roster improvements we have been running locally for the last two months.