Type: Feature Request
Affects Version/s: 11.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Email Archive
A site owner would like to be able to purge the Email Archive tool in their site of archived messages. You can delete messages, but only one at a time, which is not reasonable if you have a lot of old messages.
I propose the following:
- Add check box selection to delete multiple messages, with Select All and/or Shift-click capability to let you select multiple archived emails on a page at once.
- And/or add a Delete All button to purge the archive of all messages.
- Send a bunch of emails to a site email address.
- Go to the Email Archive in the site and try to delete them.
- You have to click on every message and delete it individually.