In specific circumstances, the option to select the date range in Advanced Search doesn't appear.
- In Messages, view your received messages.
- Click on the Advanced Search option
- Search for something - it doesn't seem to matter what or which boxes are checked as long as it finds at least 1 result. The bug doesn't seem to occur when no results are found.
- At the list of results, click the Advanced Search button again.
- If Date Range was checked in your original search, the date pickers are not present. If it wasn't checked, check that box and the date pickers do not appear.
You can check/uncheck the date range box but the pickers don't appear. The date range will work again if you clear the search and then return to the advanced search options.