- Set up a couple of groups. At least two students in each group.
- Set up an assignment as a Group Submission - One submission per group. Make sure all relevant groups have access. Use Points grade scale.
- Take the assignments as student. (In this case one group taking the assignment will be sufficient to demonstrate the bug).
- Grade the submission as instructor. Assign a grade.
- Click on the Override checkbox. Enter in grades to override the main group grade.
Actual result: The correct number of override options seem to exist (for example if there are 3 group members, three override fields show) but the student identifying information is not showing. In addition the data does not save. If you Save the grade, any data you put in the fields is wiped out. In addition, if you add an attachment the data in the override field is wiped out.
Expected Result: Each of the override fields shows the student to whom the instructor is providing a grade override and the grades save if you save them, and don't disappear if you add an attachment.