When creating a new site, the option appears not update in the end of site creation process. Here is the steps of how to reproduce the issue:
1. Create new site
2. Instead of default option for "Build your own site", choose ""Create site from archive" instead
3. Follow all the steps there till to the page of "Upload archive" and click "Cancel" button
4. Back to create new site again, this time, choose ""Build your own site" and choose "course site"
5. Follow all the steps and after "Course Site Access" and click on continue
6. You will see the "Upload archive" page again here. And this is the bug!
7. It seems to be cache issue since if you logged out after step 3, and logged in again picking up rest, you won't see the problem.