Steps to reproduce:
- Create an assignment that allows 2 resubmissions.
- As a student take the assignment.
- As instructor, grade the assignment.
- as student, see your grade, and resubmit.
- as instructor, review the resubmission. Expected result is you should be able to see the original grade you assigned, but it is not there. Grade resubmission.
- As a student, you see your new grade, and your grade history, as expected.
- As a student, submit another, final, time. 2nd resubmission.
- As instructor, grade the assignment. Unfortunately you don't see the grade history, though you do other information related to previous submissions.
I'm including a screenshot of Sakai 11 in which the instructor can see the grade history for a student's submissions.