Affects Version/s: 11.2, 11.5 [Tentative], 12.0, 19.1, 19.3, 20.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Tests & Quizzes (Samigo)
Previous Issue Keys:SAM-3091
When attempting to delete a published assessment with no visible submissions, the following message is received:
"The assessment ___________ has submissions. In order to delete this assessment, you must first delete all submissions associated with it."
The instructor has actually used the "view site as student" feature and submitted the assessment as a a student. This submission attempt cannot be deleted in the UI and must be removed in the database.
Steps to reproduce:
- Publish any assessment
- As the instructor, use the "view site as student" feature and take the assessment
- Exit student view
- Attempt to delete the assessment
- See message indicating that submission attempts need to be deleted before assessment can be removed
- Choose "Remove Submissions"
- No submission attempts are visible in list of students