Note: This issue may be related to the erroneous MC question default of Enable Negative Marking in Sakai 11, SAM-2851
Issue: If you copy a question pool that contains at least one Multiple Choice question with Partial Credit enabled, the question in the new copy of the pool does not retain the partial credit option or any percentages entered for wrong answers.
- Go to any site with samigo where you're an instructor and create a question pool.
- Add a Multiple Choice question to the pool.
- Enable Partial Credit.
- Select a correct answer, and, for at least one of the incorrect answers, enter a % correct.
- Save the question.
- Go back to the main Question Pools page.
- Underneath the pool with the question, select Copy.
- Check the box for Question Pools TOP and Copy.
- Select the new copy of the pool and Edit the question.
- Issue: Note that the selection of the Partial Credit setting has been replaced with Negative Marking. If you select Partial Credit again, note that the % correct entered for the original question was not retained in the copy.