Issue: When you click Remove to remove a question from a quiz you are currently editing, you are taken to a confirmation screen with the message below, and no indication of the question text for what you're removing:
However, if you are viewing a question pools and you select the check box to the left of a question, then click Remove, some of the question text IS displayed on the Remove Question Confirmation screen!
I would like for the confirmation screen display to be standardized for both assessments and question pools, and for the text/preview of the question to display on the Remove Question Confirmation screen, as the question displays on the Questions authoring screen.
Mock-up of proposed change below:
To see the existing confirmation screen in a quiz:
- Create a quiz.
- Add at least one question to the quiz.
- On the Questions screen, to the right of the question, click Remove.
To see the existing confirmation screen in a question pool:
- Go to the Question Pools tab and add a pool.
- Add a question to the pool.
- Select the check box to the left of the newly added question.
- Click Remove.