This is a feature request to add a warning message to Samigo grading screens that alerts user that the grade they have entered exceeds the maximum points for a question/entire test, as the Assignments tool does.
1) Create a quiz with one question worth 10 points. Publish the quiz.
2) As a student, take the quiz.
3) As the instructor, grade the quiz either by:
- clicking Scores (from published quiz dropdown menu) and entering 15 points in the Scores Adjustment field [AboveMaxPointsQuestionGrade]
- clicking Scores (from published quiz dropdown menu), then the Questions button, and entering 15 in the Score field. [AboveMaxPoints]
4) Click Update.
At no time is the Instructor prevented from saving this grade, or warned that this grade exceeds the max points value. Inflated grades are sent and accepted by GB2 and GBNG.
The Assignments tool will display a warning message at the top of the screen after the instructor clicks Save [AssignmentAlert]
Screenshots provided are in Sakai 10.5, but confirmed that problem persists in Sakai 11 - https://trunk-mysql.nightly.sakaiproject.org/