2.0.1, all local instances
When you preview an assessment, the first page you see is the begin-assessment page. You click the begin assessment button to start previewing the assessment questions. Then you click the done button when you're finished, and that takes you back to the main authoring page. This is good.
However, if when you click the begin assessment button you're not allowed to preview the assessment (because of the security settings), you get a permission-denied page with a Return button. When you click on the Return button you are taken to the main delivery page, instead of the authoring page. This is not good.
When you click on the Return button as part of previewing an assessment, it should take you to the main authoring page. Does that make sense?
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1) Create a new assessment or choose a core assessment you already have.
2) Go to the assessment settings and edit the "High Security" settings. Put in a username and password (it doesn't matter what) and click the checkbox.
3) Save the settings and return to the assessment questions. Click Preview assessment.
4) On the begin assessment page of the preview, don't type in the username and password, just click the begin assessment button.
5) You will see a permission denied page with a Return button. Click the Return button.
6) You will see the main delivery page with the list of available assessments (if any). This isn't right - you should see the main authoring page instead.