Only in Oracle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter as instructor
2. Create an assessment
3. Go the settings of the assessment
4. Select "Send assessment score to Gradebook immediately" and publish it (you need the Gradbook tool in the site, if not this option won´t appear)
5. Enter as student and take the assessment.
6. Enter as instructor
7. Go Published Assessments->Scores
8. In the total scores page fill in some comments for the student that have just taken the assessment.
9. Go to Gradebook
10. Check that the comments for the student are there.
11. Go to the Total scores screen again and remove the comments for the student.
12. Go to Gradebook.
13. Instructor comment´s for the grade should be empty