Affects Version/s: 2.7.1, 2.8.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Tests & Quizzes (Samigo)
Environment:branches/sakai-2.8.1 QA on Oracle - Built: 08/18/11 10:29 - Sakai branches/sakai-2.8.1 (Kernel 1.2.5)- Server qa3-us
Previous Issue Keys:SAM-1433
In Settings > Feedback > Release Questions and the following, if the instructor checks Graders comments, but does not check Student Response, the student cannot see question-specific grader comments. This is one of several cases where as specific combination of options must be selected in order for the selected feedback to display to the student. If there are dependencies among the feedback options, the system should warn the user that the selected options will not display.
1. Create an assessment with at least one question. Enable feedack on submission and under "Release Questions and the following", choose Graders comments" only.
2. Log in as student and take the assessment.
3. Log in as instructor/grader, go to the questions screen and add a grader comment to each question.
4. Login in as student and few the feedback. The grader comments do not display for the questions.
5. Log in as instructor, and change feedback settings by adding Student Response.
6. Log in as student and view feednack again. This time the grader comments are visible.