Sometimes students can be incorrectly denied access to take an assessment via the direct URL with the message "Submission limit reached" when they have not previously submitted the assessment.
1. Create two assessments, one with unlimited submissions, one with only 1 submission allowed.
2. In the Lessons tool, add Quiz links to both assessments.
3. Login as a student in the site.
4. Go to the Lessons tool, click on the unlimited submissions quiz and submit it, then do that again (i.e. two attempts, submit for grading on each one).
5. Click on the single submission quiz. "Submission limit reached" error is shown.
This appears to be because the DeliveryBean is set to the JSF backing bean and retained between assessments, but not initialized correctly on subsequent accesses.