IMPORTANT: You need the property "samigo.editPubAssessment.restricted=false" set to false in your Sakai instance
in order to edit published assessments.
1. Enter as instructor
2. Create an assessment with one multiple choice question
2.1 The question should have two options A, B
2.2 A is the correct answer
3. Publish the assessment
4. Enter as student, take the assessment and select answer B.
5. Enter as instructor, go to published assessment and click on Scores for the assessment.
6. In the "Total Scores" tab look for the student´s submission and click on the student´s name.
7. You should see that the correct answer is A and the student select answer B so the anwer is not correct.
8. Click on "Assessments" tab (IMPORTANT: You must click this tab to test this issue, you cant click on the top breadcrumbs or the left panel)
9. Go to published assessment and edit the assessment.
10. Edit the question and set the correct answer to B
11. Regrade and republish the assessment
12. Go to published assessment and enter the scores.
13. In the "Total Scores" tab look for the student´s submission and click on the student´s name.
14. The correct answer showed "Answer key :A" is not correct. It should be Answer Key: B"