When using the Multiple Choice Multiple Correct question type and having a point value of 1.66 results in the Student getting 0 points even though all questions have been answered correctly. Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as Instructor
2. Add the Tests and Quizzes tool
3. Create a new exam
4. Add a Multiple Choice question type
5. Select the Multiple Choice Multiple Select radio button
5a. Select the 'All or Nothing' option
6. Add a question and possible answers
7. Check the Correct Answer box next to a couple of those answers
8. Publish the Exam
9. Take the exam as the Student and select the correct answers
10. Submit the exam
User should receive a full 1.66 score for that question
User receives 0 points even though all answers are correct.
Note: If I update the point value to be an even 1.0 and regrade / republish, the student then receives credit.