In the Marist QA01 server, the options to enable Negative Marking and Partial Credit are shown, but the negative point value text box is still broken. In the trunk MySQL server the text box functions as expected
- Create an assessment
- Insert a Multiple Choice question
- Choose one of the Multiple Correct options
Result: You see a field for Points to be deducted for wrong answer, but you can not enter a value. Probably missing a radio button (should be a check box?) "Enable Negative Marking"
- Select Single Correct option
- Click Enable Negative Marking radio button
- Now you can go back and add a value to the Multiple Correct option.
Probably the lack of an Enable Negative Marking radio button (but should be a check box with Multiple Correct since there is no Partial Credit?) is the root of the problem.