When an instructor is grading a students assessment (Scores page > Student's assessment), using the tab button is causing issues. The instructor starts in the points area of the question, clicks on tab, past the comments and gets to Add Attachments. After pressing tab again to go down to the next questions points area, it opens the Add Attachments area instead. No mouse click is necessary just the tab button on the keyboard. The same happens with the short answer questions. If the instructor typed in a model short answer when creating a test, this will show up in the grade screen for the student's assessment. Pressing tab on the click here (to view the model short answer) causes it to open.
Reproduction, browser to use: Firefox 3.6.x
1) Create an assessment (multiple choice/short answers)
2) Make a student submission
3) Go into the scores page and then click on the student's name who submitted it
4) Start clicking on the tab button, when you get to the Add Attachments, press tab again and wait
5) Add attachments area opens