1. Instructor publishes a linear access assessment which has 2 questions and the settings below:
- Both available date and due date are set.
- Late submissions not accepted.
- Linear access to questions.
2. Any student takes and sends the assessment.
3. Other student(say A) takes the assessment, he answers the questions but he doesn't send the assessment.
4. The instructor allows the student A to retake the assessment in the Submission Status page after the due date.
5. Once the student A retakes the assessment, he will begin on the second question while he should be able to start from the begining: the first question.