While it is great to see these three sections consolidated into one, without accompanying UI changes that were described in original spec, save button is hidden and this becomes hard to use. I have included the minimal number of changes on this screen that would allow users to not have to scroll vertically to click Save:
1) "Student identities" and "Recorded Score If Multiple Submissions per User" options should be put under one heading called Grading. Student identities should be changed to a checkbox and Recorded score to a pulldown
2) Feedback Authoring should be converted to a pulldown and that pulldown should be moved to the right of the heading
3) Feedback Delivery should be converted to a pulldown and that pulldown should be moved to the right of the heading.
4) If possible, date picker only appears if "Feedback will be displayed to the student at a specific date" is chosen. If a date is entered, but user changes pulldown to something else, that picker would ideally grey out.
5) Gradebook option has new text
6) Assessment type language should change (p. 4) so that it corresponds to new language in settings. However, can remain radio button selections instead of checkboxes if easier. (Feedback settings language has remained same, so no changes there)